Saturday, January 3, 2009

MEN ROCKS - - - - - - - - - - Men Are Men :-)


> Several men are in the changing room of a golf club.
> A mobile phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands
> free speaker-function and began to talk.
>
> Everyone else in the room stops to listen.
>
>
> MAN: 'Hello'
>
> WOMAN: 'Darling, it's me. Are you at the club?'
>
> MAN: 'Yes'
>
> WOMAN: 'I am at the shopping centre and found this
> beautiful leather coat. It's only Rs.1,900. Is it OK if
> I buy it?'
>
> MAN: 'Sure,..go ahead if you like it that much.'
>
> WOMAN: 'I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and
> saw the new 2008 models. I saw one I really liked.'
>
> MAN: 'How much?'
> WOMAN: 'Rs17,00,000'
>
> MAN: 'OK, but for that price I want it with all the
> options.'
>
> WOMAN: 'Great! Oh, and one more thing ... The house I
> wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking
> Rs.31,50,000'
>
>
> MAN: 'Well, then go ahead and give them an offer of
> 31,00,000. They will probably take it. If not, we can go the
> extra 50 thousand. It really is a pretty good price.'
>
>
> WOMAN: 'OK. I'll see you later! I love you so
> much!!'
>
>
> MAN: 'Bye! I love you, too.'
>
>
> The man hangs up. The other men in the changing room are
> staring at him in astonishment, mouths agape.....
>
>
> He smiles and asks:
>
>
>
> -
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> -
>
>
> -
>
> -
>
> -
>
> -
>
> -
>
>
>
>
> -
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> -
>
>
> -
>
> -
>
> -
>
> -
>
> -
>
>
>
>
> -
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> -
>
>
> -
>
> -
>
> -
>
> -
>
> -
>
>
>
>
> -
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> -
>
>
> -
>
> -
>
> -
>
> -
>
> -
>
 
> 'Anyone knows whom this mobile belongs to?
J J J J


www.BangaloreOrbit.com

www.cmsGalaxy.com

www.scmGalaxy.com

 

One stop online portal of Bangalore

A Place to get CMS reviews

Configuration Management Portal

 

No comments: